Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I LOVE CLUB FONOGRAMA

CLUBFONOGRAMACLUBFONOGRAMA

One of my favorite websites is Club Fonograma. Fonograma features the new wave of music from every corner of Latin America and Spain. I’ve been a fan for about two years now and I really love it. This is where I first heard about bands like Bomba Estereo (Colombia) and Hello Seahorse! (Mexico) with that amazing remix of "Bestia" by Julieta Venegas. From this site I’ve discovered great acts that have become some of my favorites such as Carla Morrison (Mexico), Javiera Mena (Chile), Balun (Puerto Rico) and Delorean (Spain) who I am dying to see live in IndioCAthis April. I am always looking for new music so I love when they release their Fonogramaticos (btw I think the album covers are so cool) which is a collection of songs from different indie music acts. Check it out. Saludos!!

No comments: