Monday, April 25, 2011

COACHELLA DAY 3!!

Kanye West*




Delorean


Twin Shadow





Delorean

Green Velvet

CSS

CSS

Nas and Damien Marley

Best Coast

Death from Above 1979

Phantogram






PJ Harvey
Phantogram













The last day of Coachella was my favorite day because I was super excited to check out really cool new bands like Twin Shadow, Phantogram, Delorean and Best Coast. I also saw the performance of one of my all-time favorite PJ Harvey. I also checked CSS from Brazil; they were really energetic and fun. Kanye who I’ve never seen in concert in my opinion, had the best set at Coachella. Most of these photos were taken with the Hipstamatic App for IPhone, which gives the photos a vintage feel, perfect for Coachella. The next day I had to pack and go back home to cold and rainy SF, but it was one of the best weekends I’ve had in a long time.




*photo style.com

No comments: