Friday, September 6, 2013

A Summer in Chicago


=





This summer I had the opportunity to go to Chicago for the first time. I was definitely surprised by not only the beauty of the city but by how friendly people were during our stay. Chicago's downtown is by far the prettiest one I've seen in the country, not to mention the amazing installation at Millennium Park. During my stay I had the opportunity to go to the Pitchfork Music Festival at Union Park where I saw  stellar acts such as Solange, Blood Orange, Belle and Sebastian, MIA and Bjork who performed a beautiful set. During the first night in Chicago, we stopped at the Urban Outfitters after party where I saw one of my favorite bands- Chromatics (and Classixx). Can't wait to be back.

T-shirt from Zara, shorts by H&M , Converse and Ray-Ban sunnies. (Below) Shirt from second hand store in San Francisco, Ray-Ban sunnies and ToyWatch.





Chromatics
Solange

Bjork

No comments: