Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sunsets in Puerto Vallarta







Puerto Vallarta has definitely a special place in my heart. It's a city that still has the old town charm that I love and it definitely has the prettiest sunsets I've seen in my life. A few weeks ago I was able take a few days of rest and relaxation in the beach with my good friends and get away of the now cold San Francisco. I had such a good time sitting at the beach listening to music, meeting nice locals and just having a great old time walking around the city in shorts and a tank as the temperatures were very hot and humid. I loved it so much I am dying to go back!

Photo 1- Vintage shorts bought in SF Mission, Tank from Urban Outfitters, Ray-Bay sunnies and Nike trainers
Photo 2- Shorts and shirt by H&M, Nike trainers 

No comments: